Study MBBS in USA – Complete Guide
Why to go for USA for MBBS?
Study MBBS in USA is bit costlier than other countries, however, is enhanced with reasonable skills, information, and expertise which you can’t discover all these at a single medicinal school.Indian students will land to the best favourable position of practising in India as a specialist after completing MBBS; Indians can’t do as such by some other nation.
Advantages of Study MBBS in America
- The diversity of the culture is preferable in today’s professionalism world. Studying in USA with students from different societies, convictions and perspectives will open students’ minds to understanding social contrasts and will give them an edge over others.
- Excellent student educator proportion that offers broad chances to the students to communicate, clear questions and get direction from the personnel.
- The down to earth hands-on preparing, the hardware, offices, and other learning approaches are of the unique quality, present day and best in class ones.
- The students can likewise effortlessly begin earning in USA if they keep on pursuing MD.
Form the time of our childhood our parents, instructors and relatives prescribe studying either engineering or medicine. In our Indian society, if there are two children in a house then it is confirmed that one would be an engineer and other would be a doctor.
This is the dream of the majority of Indians. But it is also observe that becoming a Doctor is the dream of mostly Indian student. Students desire to do their MBBS in USA is common in India.
In India, it is very difficult for a middle class family to get admission for their in medical colleges due to very high fee structure ranging between 15-20 Lacs. That’s the reason the craze of doing MBBS is Abroad is increasing among students. There are lots of benefits of doing MBBS from aboard. Some of them are below mentioned.
No Capitation or Donation Fees: In most of the foreign countries, there are no donation or capitation fees in most of the medical colleges. Even their tuition fee is very low as compared to India.
No Entrance Test: In Abroad, there is no entrance test to get admission in medical college like India. You will get admission as per your senior secondary performance.
Low cost of living: Cost of living is also as quiet cheap as a student can survive with very less amount.
Modern Infrastructure: Medical colleges in Abroad have world class infrastructure and modern equipment in hospitals.
High Career Opportunities: There are lots of career opportunities in abroad for the MBBS Students.
Abroad Universities Campus Benefits
- State-of-the-art facility with latest media and software tools
- The university acquires a land of 20 acres area; main building accommodates lecture halls, anatomy laboratory, histology laboratory, library, administrative offices, kitchen, cafeteria, student lounge, recreation room.
- Wi-fi available throughout the campus
- On campus dorms (single and double)
- Sports courts, table tennis, pool table available on campus
- Food of choice (vegetarian and non- vegetarian)
- 24 hour Security and Emergency Services
- Sakai for study material, schedules, grades and communication
St. Martinus University, Faculty of Medicine Campus MBBS Program Fee
|Basic Sciences Year 1 (Curacao)||Basic Sciences Year 2 (Curacao)||Clinical Rotations Year 1||Clinical Rotations Year 2||Total|
|INR 9Lacs||INR 9Lacs||INR 9 Lacs(UK)||INR 9 Lacs (UK)||INR 36 Lacs|
|INR 10 Lacs (USA)||INR 10 Lacs (USA)||INR 38 Lacs|
|INR 7Lacs||INR 7Lacs||INR 5 Lacs (Curacao)||INR 5 Lacs (Curacao)||INR 24 Lacs|
The total fee is divided into 4 parts payable in 4 years
For example, for USA it is INR 9 Lacs, INR 9 Lacs , INR 8 Lacs & INR 8 Lacs
1.At the time of applying for Landing Permit: INR 5 Lacs
2.On visa receipt: (1/3 of the fee minus INR 4 Lacs)
3.August 1, 2018: 1/3 of the fee
4.August 1, 2019: 1/3 of the fee
5. August 1, 2020: 1/3 of the fee
Fee includes all laboratories’ fees, Facility Charges, Library fee, Integrated Clinical Medicine Hospital Charges, Initiation White Coat Ceremony Fee & Graduation Fee
Facts about St. Martinus University
- Providing medical education for over 13 years
- 100% of graduated doctors in USA, UK, Holland, Canada, Germany
- 2016 first time pass rate for USMLE is over 94%;
- highest attained 264; US average is 220
- Curriculum designed after medical schools in USA/CA
- Maximum 60 students per class for individual attention
- Maximum 8 students per cadaver as per US standard
- Early start to USMLE preparation Problem Based Learning (PBL)
- Affiliated with the largest hospital in Caribbean for ICM
- All faculty members teaching Basic Sciences are MDs